- Bibliographies/passive reading instruction built around themes and awards.
- Libguide: “Reading Spanish-American Coloniality: A guide for those preparing to take UIUC’s MA exams in Colonial Spanish America 1651-1810—and those taking Colonial literature classes.” Final project for LIS 507 (reference). (no longer updated.)
- Initial Wikipedia article on Association of Tribal Archives, Libraries, & Museums (ATALM).
- Articles, Champaign-Urbana LocalWiki
- Selected articles in English:
- Selected articles in Spanish:
- Systematic bibliography, Services to Diverse Users
- Webmaster for group project “Mental Health Comic Collection: Exploring lived experiences, one image at a time.”
- Researched and wrote section on “Preservation,” Mental Health Comic Collection.
- 2014-2015 iteration of University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign LEARN pages on citation management, including the following: