- Bibliographies/passive reading instruction built around themes and awards.
- Movies & Television Shows
- Movies & Television Shows for Middle Grades & Below
- Literary Awards & State Reading Lists
- Assorted Themes
- Bibliography of books and materials about the science and math of love created for Valentine’s Day.
- Bibliography of books and materials about nuclear power, nuclear energy, and nuclear weapons.
- Teen bibliography of stories set in the winter
- Mental Health Awareness Month 2018 bibliography for teens
- Teen bibliography of recent (2017-2018) or award-listed science fiction.
- Initial Wikipedia article on Association of Tribal Archives, Libraries, & Museums (ATALM).
- Articles, Champaign-Urbana LocalWiki
- Selected articles in English:
- Selected articles in Spanish:
- Systematic bibliography, Services to Diverse Users
- Webmaster for group project “Mental Health Comic Collection: Exploring lived experiences, one image at a time.”
- Researched and wrote section on “Preservation,” Mental Health Comic Collection.
- For more projects, please see selected LIS courses and selected Spanish courses.